We are happy to announce that our color backlit LCD is available again! And now with improved contrast.
It may be used as user settings indicator, MIDI monitor, or dedicated Hauptwerk display.
- 2 line of 16 characters
- multi color backlit
- displays Hauptwerk text messages when plugged to MRG2 or MIDI128
- input for a switch, can be used as additional on/off controller like stop/rank/register
- MIDI monitor for displaying MIDI events generated internally and also incoming MIDI in controllers with MIDI IN
- clear indication of the state during user setup
- daisy-chain input
- usable with
- includes cable to master controller
- dimensions 85x30mm (3.3'' × 1.2'')
- more marketing talk
The unit is just as big as the display itself - 85x30mm. Control electronics is on the back with 2 scanner 4-way connectors, and 2 pads for soldering external switch.
Typical color scheme for the display is:
- green - normal operation, playing notes etc.
- red - MIDI monitor is ON, showing all MIDI activity
- cyan/light blue - setup procedure in progres
- white - internal switch turned to ON position
- blue - internal switch turned OFF
Please go to Tutorial section to see how MiDisp interacts with the user during setup procedures.
Email for details