High quality pushbutton switch, can work with LITSW directly, or if you need brighter backlit - in conjunction with LITBO. White cap only. The switch is delivered with cap removed to insert any marking inside, printed on transparent foil. Very easy to assemble, just insert your graphics into the cap, then diffusor (that white circle), align and push untill it snaps.
- actuator diameter 15.6mm
- text area diameter 14mm
- collar diameter 18mm
- mounting hole diameter 16mm
- full stroke 3.5mm
- very good snap action and feel but it makes audible click
- total depth from panel front face, including leads 31mm (23mm without leads)
- total height over the panel 10mm
- max panel thickness 6mm
- high efficiency bidirectional white LED
Picture below shows how the botton lights up when driven by LITSW board. In typical conditions this is exactly how button should shine in my humble opinion. Of course it's impossible to show in a picture.
Connections are marked on the back as follows: C - common, NO - normally open switch, NC - normally closed switch, +/- are for the backlit, polarity does not matter. For easier wiring with LITSW you can connect it like this
- "NO" and "+" tied together and connected to LITSW blade connector marked "COM".
- "C" goes to even pins of LITSW (2,4,6,8,...)
- "-" goes to odd pins of LITSW (1,3,5,7,...)
- "NC" not usable with LITSW
Email for details